Bencros D-fenders are highly durable and provide excellent impact protection in many applications, including jetties and wharfs, tugs and loading bays.
D-fenders are available with D-bore (BDD) or circular bore (BDC). Moulded and extruded variants are available, cut to length, pre-drilled, ends chamfered and with pre-curved or even angle bends, as the project demands. Bencros D-fender performance values are based on the standard C1 grade, but harder (high energy) and softer (low reaction) compounds are also available on request.
Please ask Bencros for further details.
- Sizes from 100mm to 500mm
- D-bore and circular bore versions
- Long lengths available
- Drilling, chamfered ends, special corners and precurved units available
- Moulded and extruded types
- NR-SBR or EPDM compounds (please discuss with Bencros)
- Fixing plates, brackets, anchors and bolts on request