Bencros Composite Fenders are moulded rubber profiles with integrally vulcanised UHMW-PE face plate.
They are available as BCS square profiles or BCT trapezoidal profiles. Both have hard wearing and low-friction fenders, ideal for beltings on workboats , tugs and barges, as well as impact protection for canal locks, ports and bridges.
The UHMW-PE face comes in black as standard, or other colours on request. Composite fenders can be supplied pre-drilled and machined with a variety of mounting options.
Please ask Bencros for further details.
- Sizes from 80mm to 300mm
- Square and trapesoidal sections
- Circular bore or solid fenders
- Lengths up 2000mm available (longer on request)
- Drilling, chamfered ends and special units available
- Choice of rubber compounds (please discuss with Bencros)
- Fixing plates, brackets, anchors and bolts on request