Bencros Arch Fenders have a robust design, making them ideal for general-purpose berths, exposed locations and many other applications.
BAS Arch Fenders are rubber faced, whilst BAP Arch Fenders have a low-friction UHMW-PE face. Both types are commonly installed horizontally or vertically, onto new or existing structures. Minimal maintenance means they enjoy a long and trouble-free service life with low cost of ownership.?Many sizes and compounds are available, whilst custom lengths, fixing configurations can be provided on request. Please speak to Bencros.
- Heights from 250mm to 1000mm
- Lengths from under 1000mm to 3500mm (depending on height)
- Angled or straight ends
- Corner Arch (BAC) also available
- UHMW-PE face pads for BAP Arch Fenders in black or colours
- Anchors, fixing bolts and special plate washers on request